Positive Behavior Support Parent Academy – FOR PARENTS
Description: Through these five sessions, parents learn how to apply the positive behavior support process to their individual child’s/family’s needs. Group sessions are held on the days below. Individualized coaching sessions are held between the group sessions at times that are convenient to the parent.
Dates (Parents should try to attend ALL five dates)
- Online, April 16: 10 am-12 pm
- Online, April 21: 10 am-12 pm
- Online, April 23: 10 am-12 pm
- Online, April 28: 10 am-12 pm
- Online, April 30: 10 am-12 pm
Parents can register for the free, online Positive Behavior Support Parent Academy by CLICKING HERE
Positive Behavior Support Parent Academy – TRAIN-THE-TRAINER FOR EDUCATORS
Description: Educators will learn the home-based positive behavior support curriculum. They will receive the curriculum so they can use it in the future with their families. The behavior specialists at the CLD will help the educators facilitate the curriculum with their families, if requested.
- Training Cohort – Wednesday, April 15th, 10-12pm & 1:30- 3:30pm
- Training Cohort – Thursday, April 16th, 1:30-3:30pm & Friday, April 17th, 10-12pm
Educators can register for the free, online Positive Behavior Support Parent Academy Train-the-Trainer by CLICKING HERE.
For more questions about the Positive Behavior Support Parent Academies,
contact Emily Graybill at [email protected]